to our company
The foundation stone of Bearing & Bush Co., BBC in short, in 1997 in a prime location of Mumbai, Maharashtra (India). They targeted engineering industries and started offering Bearings, Bushes & Parts. The Manufacturer & Exporter made use of material, sintered bronze/iron sintered bushes & washers, high tensile manganese bronze, graphite impregnated bronze bushes and plates, dry bushes & washers and other metal alloys for the production of the range. The small business took the leap and proved to be successful in the endeavor. In two decades of operations, it has become a Rs. 3 Crore enterprise producing 5 Lakh pieces per month.
We are capable of catering to customers' requirements with immediate delivery and close dimensional accuracy.
Making available a wide range of standard bushes/washers, with the guarantee of accurate material composition and excellent workmanship.
- Sintered bronze bushes find usage in high speed application ( up to 18000 rpm), while iron sintered bushes are suitable for speed (upto 3000 rpm).
- Graphite impregnated bronze bushes are ideal for high load application upto 250 N/mm2 and temperature upto +280Ã‚° C.
- Gun metal bushes / parts are mainly used in machinery & engines. These are suitable for general casting.
- Phosphor bronze bushes / parts are suitable for heavy load applications where lubrication is doubtful.
- Aluminium bronze bushes / parts are used in impellers.
- Steel backed bimetal is perfect for main & C. R. Bearings.
- Steel backed tri-metal is suitable for very high load application.
If you are operating an engineering company and have to continuously invest in buying small parts and components, that are essential for the working of the systems to be developed, then plan and shop wisely. Bearing & Bush Co., as the name implies, can be your one stop shop for buying all kinds of Bearings, Bushes & Parts, from Half Shell Bearings, MDU/MDX Dry Bushes, Phosphor Bronze Bushes , Steel Backed Bi-Metal & Tri Metal etc.